As you know by now, I just LOVE riding in the car! So I am very happy to report that Human Mom has taken me on many car trips. Last weekend, we drove to Delaware and I have made three trips to Medford, NJ from my temporary home in North Jersey. That's me in the crate on the right. Once we arrive, I hang out in my crate, complete with cushion, water bucket toys and go on walk. What fun!
Human Mom is busy hunt training one of her Shorthairs and on weekends they go to field trials, thus all the traveling. On one trip, I got to see some pigeons and I thought that was cool. No one has ever trained me for hunting, but with work and patience, who knows?
At these field trials, there are lots of horses, as well as dogs and humans. I think horses look like large dogs. I even tried to sniff one's rear, but was told not to do that! Whatever, I am fine with horses. I have also met a lot of nice people. I love being petted and fed treats.
Dinner time has come. A highlight of my day. Then, more TV time. Life is fine, but I am still hoping for my own family. Maybe there is a truck driver who wants a pal? A girl can dream, right?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment